We collect information for the following purpose(s):
- Completing or supporting a program activity
- Website and system administration
- Research, analysis, and reporting
- Displaying relevant and helpful advertisements
Who has access to the information we collect?
- Tobaccofreelife.org reserves the right to share de-identified information about website usage with research partners.
- Tobaccofreelife.org will not share users’ personally identifiable information without user consent.
Types of Information Collected
- Federal government websites are generally prohibited from using persistent cookies and this site does not employ them.
- The Internet domain from which a user has accessed the Internet.
- The Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer that was used to access the Internet.
- The name and version of the user’s computer operating system and Internet browser.
- If a user comes from another website, the Internet address of the “referring” website.
- The date, time, and duration of the user’s visit to tobaccofreelife.org, and the pages visited.
Tobacco-Free Life may display advertisements for the benefit of our users and only to improve their experience. Advertisement will be very limited throughout TFL website and will only serve to improve TFL users’ experience.